Missha Liquid Real Rouge

I bought this Missha Liquid Real Rouge from a store in Auckland City, on sale for $5.00 NZD, its regular price is $20.50 NZD instore. I'll link it down below. I thought this was a really good bargain cause you can rarely get Missha makeup so cheap in New Zealand. I got the last one in CR01.Also noticed on the packaging that Missha is AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY. Bonus point for Missha!! The product is 5g, so its not a lot but for a lip product, I feel its definitely enough to last for a while.

The consistency of this is quite thick, and has quite a good colour pay off. CR01 is like a coral coloured lipstick. The rouge also smells quite pleasant, like strawberries, which is always nice. However this is quite sticky on the lips and if you're someone that tends to eat out a lot, this may not be for you as it'll probably wear off pretty fast. Another good point about this is that it also leaves a slight tint after you wear it, its not very obvious, but enough to give some colour onto the lips. Personally I'm not a fan of lipglosses, or any lipsticks that feel thick on the lips, so I don't really love this. But for $5.00 I think this is a definite bargain.

Overall:
Pros:
Affordable
Good Colour Pay off
Reasonably amount of product.

Cons:
Quite thick consistency
Feels heavy on the lips
Sticky



Also if you were interested in the other colours avaliable from this range:

No comments:

Post a Comment