Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips



Etude House Sweet Revipe Deat My Jelly Lips Talk has an extremely large range of colours, and personally I thought they all looked amazing, in the end I had to get my boyfriend to choose for me, (he probably just took a stab at it to be honest haha) and I got JPK004 Grapefruit Orange. I got it on Beautynet.Korea, I'll link it at the bottom, for $8.10 USD on sale, (its usually $8.99 USD), I thought this was a lot more worth it then buying it in town, I recall going to a Korean Beauty Store, and seeing it for $23.50 NZD (Which is around 20USD? I think.
Anyhow I thought this product was amazing to look at, it has cute packaging, clean and simple, with a heart and crown imprinted on the actual lipstick, which is absolutely adorable. The product goes on very well, with a slight oily film over the lips, which just feels like a regular lipbalm, and after 3-5 minutes it begins to feel somewhat watery/jelly like. The product also smells like candy, like Jelly beans. However the product doesnt last very long in my opinion. It was on for about 2-3 hours before I had to reapply. It also comes off when you eat so, remember to reapply after eating!

Overall:
Pro:
Cute packaging
Relatively Cheap
Good colour pay off
Smells yummy :D

Cons:
Does not last long

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment