Etude House Drawing Eyebrow

 

This eyebrow pencil is the most amazing thing I have tried for my brows. I used to fill my brows in with dark eyeshadows, but I saw this on Beautynet Korea, and decided to try it to see if it would work or not. I have absolutely no regrets at all purchasing the product. I got it in the colour 03 Brown, as my hair isn't black anymore, because I've dyed it, I thought a dark brown would match easily.

I got this for $3.96 USD on sale, usually around $4.39 USD, not too much of a price drop, but using this had wonderful results. It has an angled part to draw onto your brows, and fit it in perfectly for my brows, and the colour would stay on, and does not smudge! Which is amazing. The other end of the stick is a "spooly" brush, exactly like a mascara brush, and it makes the colour of the brows even, and also makes the brows clean cut, and looking groomed. As the product does have quite a high colour pay off, you don't need to draw it on too dark or else you'll be getting some dark eyebrows.


Here are some other colours you can get this in if you were interested:


Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment