Missha The Style Face Powder

This morning I tried Missha's "The Style Face Powder", and I must say I was very impressed. The product is packaged very simply and cute. However the product tends to "leak" everywhere, and create a dust of powder when opened. Otherwise the actual usage was quite good; and is quite suitable for oily skin like mine, I have managed to go through 8 hours without getting any trace of oil on my face (so far).
I bought this for $10.00NZD but was originally $20.50NZD, and is definitely worth the price as there is 18g of product too. I bought this powder in #3 Natural Beige. Looking closely at the powder I notice that there are lots of little glitter pieces; but to be honest they're barely noticeable. The powder also has a slight fragrance; very similar to baby powder.


The product comes with a powder puff and personally I quite like this because it has quick and easy application and spreads the product evenly across the face.


> Prevents oil up to 8 hours 
> Easily absorbed into face
> Loose mineral powder that controls oil
> Provides flawless and oil free skin

However the powder comes out in large amounts and in my opinion a large amount of product is most likely wasted in the process. Overall I quite like the product and will most likely repurchase. :D


For more information; please visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment