Maybelline Baby Lips (Mango Pie)



After seeing months and months of photos on tumblr of the legendary "Baby Lips". I finally found it. It was on sale for approximately $3.00NZD and was originally $4.90NZD, so I decided to buy it while I had the chance. Despite having three other lipbalms at home excluding this, I have to say this is the best out of all the lip balms I have. I bought the mango pie flavour!~



>Mango scent is not too overpowering but is also very sweet
>Very moisturising 
>Contains SPF (20)
>Large amount of product (4g)



>Small cute packaging
>A LOT of product
>Doesn't leave a strong waxy feel like most lipbalms; but feels like a layer of jelly water was applied :3
>Smells (and tastes) amazing
>Not too pricey ($3-5NZD)
>Contains SPF 20

However, the product contains parabens and what not, as it says on the back of the packaging but it is definitely something I would try more of, and repurchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment