Missha TS Creamy Matte Lip Rouge

I bought this product a month or so ago at the Missha Lip product sale. It was originally $20.50NZD and it was on sale for $10.00NZD. Originally I wanted the product in (BE02) but the colour was out of stock :c so I settled for (PK01) and the product has really not failed me yet. 

The product is super pigmented and slightly sheer, so two coats would give a very bold colour. It is also quite light on the lips and does not create a waxy feeling like most lip products do. However I did realise at first when I was using the product it did tend to dry my lips quite a lot as it is a very matte lipstick, so I would need to use double the amount of lip balm as a base.

This product is made up of a few different (and colourful) natural ingredients, such as lemon, grape, tomato, kiwifruit and pear. It also includes Shea Butter, Mango butter and Botanical oil which is very moisturising and has nice firming effects for your lips.


Are all the avaliable colours:
 Be ~ Beige; Pk ~ Pink; Cr ~ Cream; Vl ~ Violet; Or ~ Orange.

-Amazing Matte finish and pigmentation
-Not very pricey 
-Very good quality
-Can dry lips a little if lipbalm is not worn

This is definitely a product I would recommend, but only if it was on sale, I think this product is something that has many dupes of that may even not dry your lips out as much, but its perfect if you regularly wear lip balm anyway.

For more information on this product; please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment