Revlon Photoready Powder


I bought this powder around half a year ago at a makeup sale for around $10.00 NZD. I got it in 10 Fair/Light (I can't remember the exact price). I used it for about a month or two until I hit the pan, and decided to get a new powder just before it ran out. I kind of forgot about this powder for a while, but recently I have been using it again.

I really like this powder just because theres quite a large amount of product for the price (7.1g) , and it comes with a mini mirror and a little brush! Sadly the brush isn't amazingly soft, but its really good for touch up makeup in the bag, as the container is quite sturdy. The product also comes with a little mirror which is great because it makes it really portable and easy to use. The product itself works really well for my skin, which is combination. Its great for oily faces, and works really well on camera. (Photoready does apply) However in my opinion it doesn't have amazing coverage for me, as I do have quite a lot of scars on my face. It does cover the oil on my face and controls the shine and definitely does not feel heavy!


One minor problem with this product is that if you do use the brush, and don't clean it very often, it will definitely dirty your mirror, and you'll have to constantly clean your mirror, and/or your brush. I also felt as if the brush would irritate my skin, (its definitely not the greatest quality for a brush) but its okay for on the go stuff.







Overall
Pros:
Lightweight
Small Mirror and Brush incl.
Good amount of product.

Cons:
Low-Medium Coverage
Brush has hard bristles



For more information on the product:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Revlon-PhotoReady-Powder/13865254

No comments:

Post a Comment