Maybelline City Rescue Total Clean Makeup Remover


A few months ago I went to the supermarket, and saw this in the beauty section, its usually cheaper in NZ to buy drug store products at the supermarket,and from what I believe this is only avaliable in the Pacific, but you can always try online of course!
I love this product, its affordable and it works really well, however this product comes out in large amounts when you pour it (remember to shake it first!) so pour carefully because you don't want half the product disappearing after your first use! I managed to finish this after 3-4 months and using it just on eyes. (I tend not to use makeup remover for the lips because I have a tendency to lick my lips and I don't really want to swallow makeup remover.

This product is also quite heavy sometimes, and leaves a oily texture over the eyes. However, this is easily solved with a bit of warm water or toner, which is convenient. In my opinion this product is definitely something to repurchase, due to its magic at removing even the most stubborn mascara!

Overall:
Pros:
Removes everything
Cheap
Decent amount of product

Cons:
Oily
Packaging


If you would like more information about the product:
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=166208/City-Rescue-Total-Clean-Express-Eye-&-Lip-Makeup-Remover/Maybelline/Eye-Makeup-Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment